Bilingual Therapist Graduate Scholarships - FAQs
If you are considering applying for a Bilingual Therapies graduate scholarship, you may have questions. While we’re always available to personally assist you, start here with the questions we’re most frequently asked. For information about working with Bilingual Therapies, visit our Employment FAQs section in the site.
For more information about the scholarship offered by Bilingual Therapies, please call 800-825-7133 or e-mail email@example.com.
- When should I submit my scholarship application?
- What can I use scholarship funds for?
- How many scholarships do you award annually?
- Who should apply for a graduate scholarship?
- Do I have to attend a specific university to apply for the Bilingual Therapies scholarship?
- If I am awarded a scholarship, will I have any assignments or obligations to Bilingual Therapies while I am completing my degree?
- May I choose the location I would like to work?
What can I use scholarship funds for?
The Bilingual Therapies scholarship is a monthly stipend that may be used for any school related expenses associated with your approved graduate program. This includes tuition, books and other materials, and living expenses.
Who should apply for a graduate scholarship?
Bilingual graduate students entering the final year of their graduate program, who speak a second language at native or near-native proficiency and are interested in working with bilingual/bicultural children after graduation.
If I am awarded a scholarship, will I have any assignments or obligations to Bilingual Therapies while I am completing my degree?
No, you will not have assignments or obligations to Bilingual Therapies while you are going to school, but you may have certain requirements from the university you attend related to your scholarship award. After you graduate, you will be required to work one year for Bilingual Therapies.