- 2014 Symposium - The Hilton New Orleans, St. Charles Avenue
- Bilingual U
- Symposium Archives
- 2013 Symposium - Marriott Hotel, San Jose, Costa Rica
- 2012 Marriott, Orlando, Florida
- 2011 Ritz-Carlton, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2010 Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
- 2009 Ritz-Carlton, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2008 Los Cabos, Mexico
- 2007 Cancun, Mexico
- 2006 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- 2005 Cancun, Mexico
- 2004 Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2003 Caribbean Cruise
- 2002 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- 2001 Cancun, Mexico
Bilingual Therapies is committed to advancing the bilingual therapy profession through continuing education, research and study. We provide support and educational resources to students and clinicians dedicated to our field by offering different forums for growth and learning.
One of our most successful programs is the annual symposium. Symposiums are designed to expand the knowledge base of practicing bilingual therapists through workshops and networking opportunities that explore current research and theory, and teach strategies that can be applied to everyday practice.
Bilingual Therapies’ symposiums are packed with information and fun, scheduled conveniently in the summer months in exciting locales. Attending can even earn you 1.1 CEUs.