- 2015 Symposium - Westin Hotel & Resort Dawn Beach, Saint Maarten
- 2014 Symposium - The Hilton New Orleans, St. Charles Avenue
- 2013 Symposium - Marriott Hotel, San Jose, Costa Rica
- 2012 Marriott, Orlando, Florida
- 2011 Ritz-Carlton, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- 2010 Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
- Symposium Archives
Bilingual Symposium - 2016
We invite you to participate in our 2016 Bilingual Therapies Symposium to be held in Los Cabos, Mexico, at the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort, July 14-17, 2016.
This one-of-a-kind symposium is designed to help bilingual and monolingual speech-language pathologists and related professionals better serve the needs of bilingual populations. The two-day event will give you the opportunity to network with peers and leaders in the profession, stay up-to-date on current topics in bilingual speech-language pathology, and learn more about developments and evidence-based practice in bilingual speech-language assessment and intervention.
- Earn ASHA CE credit
- 3-night stay at the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort
- Graduate scholarships available
- Every attendee will see all presentations
The conference is arranged so that each participant will attend all presentations in a smaller group setting. In addition, you may receive up to 1.0 CEUs when you attend the 2016 Bilingual Therapies Symposium in Los Cabos.