Work-From-Home Speech Therapist
A school district in Minnesota is currently looking for a State-Certified Speech-Language Pathologist for a TeleTherapy position.
- Use our teleconferencing technology to perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services
- Meet intervention requirements as per IEPs during school hours.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathologist or higher
- ASHA Certification
- Licensed through the State Board or ability to apply
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- At least 2 years of school experience required
- Laptop or Desktop Computer with web cam and microphone + reliable internet connection
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
Benefits of doing TeleTherapy with us:
- Access to clinical and technical training before starting assignment
- Clinician will be provided access to a web Tool-Kit that has virtual activities as well as online resources.
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Get compensated for both direct and indirect services
- Add valuable new skills to your work experience
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled