Work-From-Home Speech Therapist | Washington
Bilingual Therapies is always seeking talented, caring professionals to provide services to school districts across the United States. Our goal is to recognize your strengths and place you in an appropriate school in a community you want to serve.
Our team is currently looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist for a TeleTherapy assignment in Washington.
- Identify and provide services to students who meet eligibility requirements for the speech-language program
- Communicate with professionals and parents regarding integration of speech and language goals into the classroom and home environments.
Requirements and Desired Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active state license or ability to apply
- Out of state clinicians are required to have an active license from their home state as well
- Teaching certification if required by the school or ability to apply
- Minimum of two years of recent school experience (required)
- Bilingual or monolingual
- We offer a 1099 contract for TelePractice and Liability Insurance is required
- Technical: Computer/Laptop and reliable internet access
This position won't be open for long, if you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled