Work From Home SLP - Arizona
Fully remote Speech Language Pathologist needed in Arizona. SLPs would be able to help the students from the comfort of their own home. Bilingual therapies gives the pathologist the chance to make their own schedule and be more flexible with their hours.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Provide individualized programs and screenings for the children at regular intervals
- Ability to be organized with students, parents and teachers
- Full- Time Hours
- K-12 Caseload
- At home Flexibility
- Contract 1099 position
- Eliminates transportation concerns
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- AZ State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at email@example.com or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| firstname.lastname@example.org| Recruitment Manager | (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled