Work from Home ~ School Speech Language Pathologist ~ Maryland
A great school district in Maryland is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely! The position is Full-Time for the 2021-2022 school year. Bilingual Therapies is ready to partner with you in this next step in your career!
*Candidate does NOT have to be bilingual*
1. Provides diagnostic, remedial, and consultative services for students with receptive/expressive communicative disorders. .
2. Assists in the development of the assessment process and written procedures; completes the educational related assessment which includes student observation, record review, interviews, standardized/non-standardized testing procedures in the areas of suspected disability according to Nevada State and Federal timelines.
3. Participates as a member of the IEP in the determination of appropriate treatment; develops long and short-term goals and objectives
4. Develops and implements a therapy intervention plan designed to enable the student to benefit from special education; student services may be conducted on an individual or group basis in the least restrictive environment.
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology required.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence required.
- Experience in supervised clinical speech-language pathology preferably in school setting.
Bilingual Therapies works with school district across the country and is always searching for caring, professional candidates. If you would like to know for about this Speech Language Pathologist position or any other position, please apply below or contact Narda Rivera directly. We look forward to placing you in the next step in your career!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled