Work From Home- School Psychologist Position in Connecticut
Seeking hard worker and passionate School Psychologist. The position is fully remote and gives a flexible schedule for all the self- Sufficient therapists in the Connecticut. Position is to evaluate and create assignments for K-12th grade students.
- Conduct Skills training with students.
- Prepare and submit Case reports of services and progresses
- Software, training and IT support provided.
- Work with students from K-12 grade
- Flexible schedule
- Contract 1099 position
- Work from Home
- Masters in School Psychology
- 2+ years of experience
- Must have an CT state license and education certificate.
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| email@example.com| Recruitment Manager | (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled