Work from Home School Psych - Remainder of School Year - Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced School Psychologist in Pennsylvania looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with an amazing school district in the Levittown area for this 2020-2021 school year. If this is something want to know more about, let’s talk!
- Provides psychological services as needed, following Federal, State, and local guidelines.
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students; Provides a continuum of psychological services that support regular and special educational students ages 2 through 21, as well as the overall school program.
- Documents evaluation results and completes required following relevant timelines.
- Provide crisis intervention.
We are looking for someone who can successfully manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities. Must be able to apply critical thinking skills in rendering solutions to various issues.
- You’ll be working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Full-time and part-time virtual
- Middle school caseload
- 1099 contract
- Master's Degree in School Psychology required
- Specialist's Degree preferred
- Minimum experience of 2 years in psychology field
- Must hold certification in school psychology. Licensure in hand is preferred
You do not need to be bilingual. For more information about this position or other job openings, please apply down below or directly contact Summer Sullivan at 678 710 7691.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled