WORK FROM HOME Psychologist in California | High School
A great school district in California is looking to hire a School Psychologist! The director is actively holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
This is a full-time work from home position with a high school caseload. We are looking for someone who can successfully manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities. Must be able to apply critical thinking skills in rendering solutions to various issues.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of language, speech, and hearing impairments. Ability to administer and interpret diagnostics.
- Conducts/participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Adheres to Federal, California, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
- ASHA (American Speech and Language Association) certification
- Ability to apply for School Psychologist California license
- Minimum experience 2 years working in schools is preferred
- NOT required to be bilingual. MONOLINGUAL CONSIDERED.
Why work with us?
With 29 years of contracting professionals like yourself, and an established 11 year old virtual platform, we are setting you up for success! All hours worked, you will be paid for (direct and indirect hours). You’ll have access to a clinical and technical team. We wouldn’t contract you with a school we don’t love! Am I missing anything?
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: [email protected]
- Or simply text me and connect at: (678) 710 - 7691
I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled