Work From Home - New Mexico SLP Position
Bilingual Therapies is always looking for professionals looking to work in a school setting. We work with school districts across the United States and are looking to place you in a position and community you want to serve!
Currently we are looking for a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in New Mexico!
The Speech-Language Pathologist identifies students with speech and/or language impairments, diagnoses and assesses specific speech impairments, provides speech and language services to qualified students, and consults with parents and teachers regarding students’ speech and language needs.
• Function as a collaborative member of the resource team; attend team meetings and IEP meetings.
• Administer appropriate tests to assess students’ communicative strengths and limitations.
• Keep current with instruments used for assessing communication skills.
• Provide feedback directly to appropriate team members concerning referrals, testing results and recommendations for programming.
• Assist the team in discussing, developing and implementing IEP’s for students with disabilities.
• Design and implement intervention programs based on the annual goals and short-term objectives of the IEP.
• Maintain records and required information in student files, including services and progress monitoring.
• Develop current lesson plans and update logs for each student enrolled in the program.
• Collect data on individual therapy tasks and make programming decisions based on data obtained
- Licensure is required of all Speech-Language Pathologists in the State
- Eligibility for Licensure
- Master’s Degree
- National Examination in Speech-Language Pathology
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled