Woodland, California | Behavior Specialist | Middle School Opportunity
Would you like to make an impact on children's lives with the luxury of a supportive cast? Well, Bilingual Therapies is the company for you! We are currently in need of a Behavior Specialists in Woodland, CA. I have teamed up with a supportive school district looking to grow their family and they will be looking to interview and hire immediately.
You do not want to miss out on an opportunity to grow your career!
- Full Time: 30 Hours Per Week
- Caseloads: K-middle school
- Primarily Autistic students, intellectually or emotionally disturbed students, and potentially some non-verbal students
- School looking to interview and hire for the current school year with intent to renew for next school year
- Ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in a school setting
- Minimum of a college degree; ideal candidate will have Master's Degree in Education/Special Education
- Ideal candidate will have RBT certification prior to start of position
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive Compensation w/ Weekly Pay
- 401k Retirement Plan Options
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you or anyone you may know is interested in the opportunity, please APPLY NOW! For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled