(WFH) School Social Worker
A school district in Michigan needs a School Social Worker for a part-time or full-time TeleTherapy position.
The School Social Worker will be using teleconferencing technology to support the school district's needs. The candidate will be provided clinical and technical training as well as online resources to utilize throughout the course of their assignment.
- Graduate with a Master's Degree from an educational program that is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- LMSW or LLMSW with school certification endorsement is required
- Out of state Social Workers must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- Minimum of 2 years of school-based experience, required
- Experience in online IEP systems preferred
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Basic computer skills
- Personal computer with high-speed internet
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy a more flexible schedule
- Eliminates transportation cost
- Add valuable new skills to your work experience
- Weekly Pay
Teletherapy is high in demand and positions get filled very quickly. Apply immediately if interested, submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com or call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
If this position is not for you, refer a qualified candidate for a chance to receive a bonus from us!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled