Washington Virtual School Psychologist needed
Bilingual Therapies is always looking for professionals looking to work in a school setting. We work with school districts across the United States and are looking to place you in a position and community you want to serve!
Currently we are looking for a School Psychologist in Washington.
- Certified or eligible to be certified as a School Psychologist by the Washington State Department of Education.
- Previous experience with K-12 students
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Conduct individual psychological assessments and evaluate students for special education needs
- Share evaluation information with parents, school personnel and other agencies and make programming recommendations for students
- Contribute actively as an integral member of the assessment team (Maple Lake Public Schools has an assessment teacher model)
- Collaborate and work with other school psychologists within MAWSECO
- Work with team members on the planning and implementation of intervention strategies
- Cooperatively develop, implement, and monitor individual plans for specific students as well as provide staff training on implementation of individualized plans
- Facilitate communication between administrators, teachers, and parents regarding student needs
- Promote and maintain high ethical and confidentiality standards.
I look forward to hearing from you! To learn more about this position or other job openings please apply down below or directly contact Narda Rivera at 678.710.7557.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled