Washington Speech-Language Pathologists (In-Person and Remote Services)
Bilingual Therapies is seeking Speech-Language Pathologists in Washington interested in either part-time or full-time in-person, virtual/hybrid school positions in Washington.
What are we looking for?
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification
- Washington State License + ESA Certification
- Out-of-state clinicians must have an active license in their home state as well
- Laptop/Desktop and high speed internet
**Monolingual and Bilingual Candidates are welcome to apply
- Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Provide individual and group counseling for special education students
- Create Behavior Intervention Plans
- Work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team
- Clinical Training and support from our directors
- Full access to our Tool Kit with web-based activities and online resources
- Technical training and support
- Weekly Paycheck
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other in-person/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled