Virtual Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) | 2021-2022
’21-’22 Remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) | Kentucky
Bilingual Therapies has partnered with a school district near Louisville, Kentucky to hire a teacher for the visually impaired for a current opening. In this role you will work with two students (elementary and middle school) on a part-time basis. Hiring decisions will be made mid May for the 2021-2022 school year placement.
- Teach students who are blind, going blind, have limited sight, or have another visual impairment
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics preferred
- 2 kiddo caseload, 4 hrs/week
- Nemeth and standard braille
- Use digital tools for distance learning
- Master’s level teaching degree in Education for Visually Impaired students
- Must currently hold a TVI license in Kentucky
- 1099 Contractor: Must have or obtain liability insurance
Employment: Part-time, contract
To learn more about this teaching job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled