Virtual | Speech Therapist | Full-time
A great school district in Ely, Nevada is looking to hire Speech Language Pathologists! This is for full-time positions.
Improve communication, language development, articulation, and social communication. Plan, prepare, and deliver individualized services for children with speech and language needs. Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of language, speech and hearing impairments.
- You’ll be working with a multi-disciplinary team
- K-12 caseload
- Work hours: 8 AM – 3:30 PM Monday-Friday
- Full time (37 hours per week)
- Must have a Master’s degree
- Ability to apply for Speech Language Pathologist GA license
- Experience working in schools preferred
- Case management experience highly preferred
- You do not need to be bilingual
For more information, please contact the recruiting manager or apply directly with an updated resume.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled