Virtual Speech language Pathologist position in Oregon
Bilingual Therapies is looking for fulltime Speech- language Pathologist in Oregon. SLPs will help supervise students, analyze their situation and create a plan that will help the student be successful. This job is for anyone who is enjoys working from the comfort of their own home.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Full- Time
- Elementary Caseload
- At home Flexibility
- Contract 1099 position
- Eliminates transportation concerns
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- OR State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at email@example.com or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| firstname.lastname@example.org| Recruitment Manager | (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled