Virtual Speech language Pathologist - MD
Maryland districts are currently looking to fill a fully remote Speech- Language Pathologist position. Bilingual Therapies helps Pathologist successfully help students through on an online Zoom Platform. Pathologists can work from the comfort of their own home and help students achieve their speech goals. Bilingual Therapies provides clinical and technical training making working remote easier than ever.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Full- Time Hours
- K -12 Caseload
- At home Flexibility
- Contract 1099 position
- Eliminates transportation concerns
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at(678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| email@example.com| Recruitment Manager | (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled