Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in WA | 55/hour+
Our school district in Washington state needs a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to hire for a full-time position! This is a fully remote opportunity for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. Contract Renewal is dependent on job performance.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a Washington State SLP License.
- For out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed in the state you reside in and in Washington.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- Dates: ASAP - EOSY
- Caseloads vary from Pre-k - 21 years, mild to severe
- Full-Time: 37.5 Hours/Week
- Pay Range: $55-$60+ hourly ($2000+ weekly)
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
Please submit your resume for the opportunity to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. Use the contact details below for serious submissions and questions.
Vineece Verdun | Account Executive
[email protected] | (678) 920-5945
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled