Virtual Speech Language Pathologist in Connecticut
Speech- Language pathologist is needed in Connecticut. Bilingual Therapies is looking for an experience speech- language pathologist that is well organized and kid friendly. Pathologist will help students through a zoom platform that allows student to interact with their daily assignments.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Provide individualized programs and screenings for the children at regular intervals
- Ability to be organized with students, parents and teachers
- Full- Time or part -time Hours
- K-12 Caseload
- At home Flexibility
- Contract 1099 position
- Eliminates transportation concerns
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| email@example.com| Recruitment Manager | (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled