Virtual Special Education Teacher | Remote Opportunities!
Bilingual Therapies has partnered up with an amazing school district in South Carolina to find a passionate and patient Special Education Teacher to work remote for the 22-23 School Year. Review the details and apply now!
- Full time - 36.25 hours/week
- July 18, 2022- May 26, 2023
- Caseload: Elementary, Middle School, High School; openings in self-contained, resource, Autism, mod/severe, cross-cat, ED, Milk ID, etc.
- Online- 1099 Contract
- Requires Bachelor's in Education and/or Master's in SPED
- South Carolina Special Education License
- This candidate does NOT have to be bilingual. All are welcome to apply!
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled