Virtual SLP needed in Georgia!
Bilingual Therapies is working closely with school districts in Georgia to find skillful virtual Speech Language Pathologists to start in this current school year and next! Apply now!
- Caseload: Depends on experience and preference
- Full-Time: 37-40 hrs/wk
- Remote (1099 contract).
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active license in state of Georgia
- ASHA CCC Certified
- Prior school experience preferred
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled