Virtual School Psychologist 2021-2022 Job Opening
Bilingual Therapies is currently interviewing for a remote School Psychologist position in Bangor, ME for School Year 2021-22.
- Hours: 37.5
- Age groups: Middle school
- Key responsibilities: Eligibility, testing and evaluations.
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or higher
- Active State license
- Bilingual or monolingual
We offer a customize-able compensation package which can include the following:
- Reimbursements and Bonuses.
- Weekly Paycheck
- Direct and Indirect services compensation
- Guaranteed hours
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, submit an application and current resume.
Daniel Velandia – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled