Virtual (Remote) School Psychologist- Delaware
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a new opportunity in Delaware, Bilingual Therapies has an open position for you! This candidate must be state certified in Delaware to be considered.
Working for Bilingual Therapies has some great perks! These perks include weekly pay, competitive compensation package, health and dental insurance, licensing, plus many more!
Job Detail are as follows:
- Remote (teletherapy), Monday – Friday
- Elementary and High School caseload
- Assist in developing speech and language skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students
- Assist in the early recognition and prevention of educational problems
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services
Speech Therapy provides intervention for infants and toddlers with developmental delays and family training in the areas of pre-speech skills (attention, sitting), functional play, motor imitation, expressive/verbal language development, receptive language development, and feeding/swallowing skills. When needed, assistive and/or adaptive equipment is recommended and used to facilitate these areas of development.
I look forward to hearing from you! To learn more about this position or other job openings please apply down below or directly contact Narda Rivera at 678.710.7557.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled