Virtual Position | Connecticut | Speech Language Pathologist
Have you thought about doing tele-therapy? Tired of driving to work or simply want the comfort of working in your home? We’re working with a school in Connecticut that is looking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist! This is for a full-time job for the remainder of the school year.
- 2 years experience working in schools
- Master’s degree
- Speech Language Pathologist state license
- Direct and indirect hours paid for
- K-12 caseload (mild-moderate disabilities)
- Full-time virtual position
- Working with a multidisciplinary team via. VocoVision
- Identifies students with speech and/or language impairments, diagnoses and assesses specific speech impairments, provides speech and language services to qualified students
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Develops current lesson plans and update logs for each student enrolled in the program
- Implements result-oriented treatment plans responsive to the individualized needs of the patients and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Responds to requests for professional information or advice and refers complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Obtain liability insurance
Feel free to contact the Recruiting Manager to learn more about this position or other job openings.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
“I value transparency, humility, and dependability. I am an advocate for my clients and want what’s best for them. Let me know what I can do for you!” -Summer Sullivan
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled