Virtual Bilingual SLP needed in Rome, GA
A school district in Rome, Georgia is teaming up with Bilingual therapies to bring on board an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year! If this is for you, apply now!
- Caseload: Spanish speaking students
- Start: Asap till the end of the school year
- Remote (1099 Contract)
- Desirable to have a Masters degree in speech pathology or a closely related field.
- Active license in state of Georgia
- Must speak be bilingual in Spanish
- ASHA CCC Certified
- Prior school experience preferred
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled