Virginia SLP | SY 21/22
Bilingual Therapies is working with a school district in Virginia near Harrisonburg looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for school year 2021-2022.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the state or ability to apply
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- Clinical Fellows/New Grads are also welcome to apply
- Work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team
- Perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services
- Meet intervention requirements as per IEPs
- Caseload and other details will be discussed during the initial interview with the director.
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits that can be tailored to your needs which can include the following
- Matching 401(K) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long Term and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly Paycheck
- Same rate for both direct and indirect services
Apply immediately for immediate consideration or submit a copy of your updated resume to Leia.Gahol@BilingualTherapies.com.
Want to speed up the process? Call me directly at (770) 799-2970 to schedule an interview.
Leia Gahol | Senior Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled