Virginia School Psychologist (Remote Position)
A great school district in Virginia is looking for a School Psychologist! The position is Full-Time for the 2021-2022 school year. Bilingual Therapies is ready to partner with you in this next step in your career!
- Conducts psychological assessments, testing, and diagnostic examinations of students for the purpose of recommending courses of action or corrective procedures to maximize learning and overcoming psychological issues.
- Conducts individual, group or facilitative therapy for students whose diagnosed problems would benefit from behavior modification or differentiated instruction.
- Assists with the identification and placement of all types of exceptional students.
- Coordinates with administrators and other teaching staff members to ascertain individual student's abilities and needs, including students with special needs, and to familiarize stakeholders with psychological services.
- Attends meetings as needed for students with special needs.
- Serves as a resource and consultant on mental health and child psychology, conducts in-service programs as requested.
- Certified or eligible to be certified as a School Psychologist by the Virginia State Department of Education.
- Previous experience with K-12 age students
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled