Virginia School Psychologist | Full-Time | 22-23
Bilingual Therapies and a great school district in Virginia are looking to hire a passionate Psychologist for the 2022-2023 school year. Review the details and apply now!
- Caseload: PreK-12th (May vary)
- August 2022-May 2023
- Master's Degree in School Psychology -required
- Specialist's Degree -preferred
- Must hold or be eligible for certification in school psychology -licensure in hand preferred
- Bilingual and Non-bilingual opportunities
- Assisting with virtual psych assessments.
- Participating on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathering information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information.
- Other responsibilities to be discussed during interview.
- 401(K) Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Career support and interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as Zoom interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled