Vancleave, MS - Virtual School Occupational Therapist OT Needed
A school district in Vancleave, MS is actively looking to find a Certified Occupational Therapist (OT) for next school year. The position will begin in August 2022, full-time. This opportunity will be remote, teletherapy, with a mild to moderate caseload.
- Full-Time (35 hours per week)
- Occupational therapy school services
- Direct and indirect fine motor and sensory services
- Grades K-12th
- OT Certification for the state of MS
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Previous school experience (Preferred)
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 343-0394.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled