Texas - Speech Language Pathologist Opportunity - Full Time
Bilingual Therapies has an opening for a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide Onsite services around the Florence, TX area. In this role we ask our clinicians to work full time, with a caseload of K- 12.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Knowledge of Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee process and Individual Education Plan (IEP) goal setting process and implementation
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- 2021- 2022 School Year
- Caseload: K - 12th
- Knowledge of evaluation, habilitation, and rehabilitation of speech-language disorders and conditions
- Ability to instruct and manage student behavior
- Ability to use the accepted tests and measurements to assess communication disorders and conditions
Why work with Bilingual Therapies?
As well as being in an excellent school district, you will be receiving a competitive compensation package such as Health Insurance coverage, Long Term/ Short Term Disability, 401K retirement plans, etc.
This is a sought after position from many qualified clinicians and will be interviewing immediately. For more information, please contact me using the contact information below. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
*If you are interested in TeleTheraphy/remote opportunities feel free to call for more information*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled