Teletherapy: Washington - Speech Language Pathologist
We are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist (bilingual or monolingual) for a Remote assignment in Washington.
Job Description: K-12 Caseload, Mild to Moderate disabilities, Contract, Full-Time
- Evaluate and diagnose students suspected of having speech language disorders
- Write comprehensive reports to be presented at IEP meetings
- Interpret and communicate evaluation summaries in written and verbal form
- Serve as a collaborative member of the IEP team
- Provide for individual needs and interests of students with the aid of appropriate and effective daily lesson planning
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and positive interpersonal relationships with students, parents, staff, and community
- Perform other duties as assigned
Master’s degree from an American Speech, Language and Hearing Association (ASHA) approved accredited college or university in speech language pathology required. Because this position is virtual there will be Technical Requirements which will include making sure you have reliable internet source for your desktop/ laptop, a working web camera and microphone. Liability Insurance is also required.
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Direct and indirect hours compensation or Guaranteed hours
- Clinical support and training
- Continuing education
- Web resources
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled