Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist in California
California districts are currently looking to fill a fully remote Speech- Language Pathologist position. Bilingual Therapies helps Pathologist successfully help students through on an online Zoom Platform. Pathologists can work from the comfort of their own home and help students achieve their speech goals. Bilingual Therapists provides clinical and technical training making working remote easier than ever.
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- CA State Licenses required
- 2+ years of schools experience
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Provide individualized programs and screenings for the children at regular intervals
- Ability to be organized with students, parents and teachers
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at email@example.com or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| firstname.lastname@example.org| Recruitment Manager | (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled