Teletherapy - SLP Position in Washington
Bilingual therapies is looking for a virtual speech language pathologist in Washington. This role will be to help student reduce or eliminate speech and hearing impediments that would help them be more confident in their daily life. Through teletherapy it has been easier than ever to help students from the comfort of your own home.
- Assess and evaluate speech and language skills of students.
- Instruct the students with assessments and modules
- Represent that knowledge and skill to help develop the speech language of the student
- Full- Time
- K-12 Caseload
- At home Flexibility
- Contract 1099 position
- Eliminates transportation concerns
- Master’s Degree in Speech language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- State Licenses required
- 2- years of schools experience
To apply: Email your resume to Abi at email@example.com or call me directly at (678)-327- 0981 for any questions regarding this occupation.
Abi Ranga| firstname.lastname@example.org| Recruitment Manager | (678)- 327 -0981|
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled