Teletherapy - School Speech Language Pathologist licensed in Maryland| $50/hour
Our school district in Maryland needs a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist ASAP! This is a fully remote opportunity for a speech language pathologist. Our ideal candidate is passionate about teletherapy and has recent experience working at a school. This is a contract position until the EOSY, but contract renewal for the 23-24 SY is possible and probable.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a Maryland State SLP License.
- For out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed in the state you reside in and in Maryland.
- Dates: ASAP - EOSY
- Caseload: About 20 elementary inclusion students, with a few high school students as well
- Pay is negotiable based on experience
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Individualized Compensation Packages
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
If you or someone you know is a great fit, please apply or contact the hiring coordinator directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled