Teletherapy position - SLP - California
Bilingual Therapies has an opening for a full time or part time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide remote services in a school setting for a K-12 caseload in California.
Hours: Part-Time or Full-Time
- 2+ Years of Experience
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- Active State License
- Make assessments, analyses and classifications of students' communication competencies and characteristics.
- Plans, prepares, and delivers treatment programs for children with speech and language deficiencies.
- Provides diagnostic evaluations of pupils referred to the child study team for communication disorders and participates in team conferences related to those pupils.
- Develops and implements an individualized educational program (IEP) in conjunction with parents and teachers for pupils who are eligible for speech correction and identifies pupils in need of related services.
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Direct and indirect hours compensation or Guaranteed hours
- Clinical support and training
- Continuing education
- Web resources
- Weekly Pay
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled