As a teletherapy service provider, you understand the importance of efficiently reaching as many students as possible. We consider how your unique skillset as a bilingual professional can best support districts nationwide through virtual instruction.
At Bilingual Therapies, we embrace the exciting and compelling power of teletherapy, and the positive impact it has on students. Some students are isolated geographically, cannot easily travel far or face challenges attending school due to social inequities. We believe that those students – and you – can be vital members of our community, one that cares for and accepts all.
Teletherapists have a diverse set of responsibilities, depending on the service provided. Some of the positions we can match candidates to include occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and school psychologists. Each position has its own duties, but they all involve delivering services remotely with an Internet-enabled device. Teletherapy has proven to be an effective delivery of service in many fields, and many bilingual teletherapists thrive in the flexible and dynamic ways they can deliver sessions. Bilingual teletherapists, as well as monolingual practitioners, can turn to us. We have the expertise and support you can count on with this remote work approach.
The requirements for teletherapy positions are often identical to the corresponding in-person job. For example, OTs need to have the same educational background and certification to provide services to students. SLPs, SLIs, and school psychologists all need to be adequately trained, with the appropriate credentials. Other requirements for teletherapy are a firm grasp of technology, access to suitable devices and a willingness to deliver services remotely as effectively as possible.
Teletherapy Salary and Job Outlook
Teletherapy salaries have a wide range, as the positions themselves dictate the precise salary. Frequently, the salary of a teletherapy provider is similar to an in-person practitioner. There are also fewer expenses, such as travel, gas and other commuting costs. The job outlook for teletherapy seems robust across many of the fields Bilingual Therapies covers. Because more and more people see the convenience and efficiency of remote interaction, we anticipate a steady increase in teletherapy growth.
Teletherapy combines the joy and self-fulfillment of helping others with the freedom you deserve. Working from home can unlock inner happiness, as you can take care of your mind and body while still providing exceptional services. At Bilingual Therapies, we are passionate about advocating for and supporting our community. More than a professional relationship, we see you as our family. No matter your background, we welcome diversity and different voices. Look through our teletherapy jobs to find the perfect match for your skills today, and allow us to help you reach your full potential.Read Less
School Psychologist VIRTUAL Services
Wilmington , DE
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
School Psychologist VIRTUAL Services
We have a great remote opportunity at a school district in Delaware for a School Psychologist. This assignment is staring in December and will continue until the end of the school year. Essential responsibilities are..
- Use teleconferencing technology to perform assessments to determine student's eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements as per IEPs
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and an aide who will be on-site to facilitate sessions
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology or related study
- Active School Psychologist License in the state you are assigned to work or ability to be licensed
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- Ability to apply for Teaching Certification if required by the school
- Bilingual and monolingual candidates are welcome to apply
- This is a 1099 contract position and Liability Insurance is required
- Personal desktop computer or laptop and high-speed internet
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy a more flexible schedule
- Eliminates transportation cost
- Add valuable new skills to your work experience
- Get clinical support from our clinical directors
- Full access to training, web-based activities and online resources
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other in-person/remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!