Tele Speech-Language Pathologist Opening- Lansing, MI
Early Childhood and Highschool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
A Michigan school district is looking to hire a remote Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time opening. Hiring decisions will be made ASAP through the end of the semester with possible extension. Candidate will help with caseload overage and upcoming evaluations.
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Work in high school setting and with early childhood students
- Use digital tools to perform teletherapy
- Previous experience in schools or pediatrics required
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification
- Michigan Speech-Language Pathologist license
- Teaching certification or ability to apply
Employment: Full-time, contract
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please apply and submit current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also text or call me at (770)-557-3238 if you need additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled