Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (WFH Opportunity)
Bilingual Therapies is currently looking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a school district in Massachusetts who will be providing VIRTUAL services via our HIPAA compliant Tele- conferencing platform.
What do we offer?
- Clinical and Technical support
- One-on-one training with clinical and tech team
- Web-based activities and online resources
- Direct and indirect services compensation
- Weekly paycheck
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Children with Auditory Impairment
- State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Out of state candidates must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- We offer independent contracts for TeleTherapy and Liability Insurance is needed
- Personal desktop computer or laptop with webcam and microphone
- Reliable internet source
- Full-time (37.5 Hours per week)
- Monday - Friday
- Assignment Period: January - June 2021
- 100% remote
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Apply immediately or send to a qualified candidate and a get referral bonus!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled