Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing | Atlanta, Georgia
Bilingual therapies is partnering with a school district in Clayton County located 20 minutes south of Atlanta to find a skillful Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to come on board for the current school year. Apply now if you feel this is the right position for you!
- Caseload: K-2nd Grade
- Full-Time: 40 hours per week
- On-site (W-2 contract)
- Master’s degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Active DHHT certification in state of Georgia
- Bilingual and non-bilingual applicants accepted
Perks of working with Bilingual Therapies:
- If on-site: 401K plan, healthcare, dental, vision benefits available
- Weekly Pay
- Career support & interview prep
Interested? Please submit your resume directly to [email protected] for prompt consideration as interviews are actively being held! Pay typically depends on experience and the school's budget. Renewal is encouraged if position seems to be a good fit for you. Looking forward to supporting you through the interview/hiring process :)
Looking for other opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled