SY 2021-2022 Texas SLP Position
We have a school district in Austin, TX looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist for in-person services. Interviews have already started and we are searching for dedicated clinicians with the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Monolingual or Bilingual
- Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Caseload: K-12
- Assignment Period: September 2021 - June 2022
- Conduct direct therapy sessions, perform evaluations and lead IEP Meetings as needed
**We offer Health Insurance Coverage, Long Term/Short Term Disability, Travel Stipends, 401K Retirement Plan, Direct and indirect service compensation, etc.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below. I look forward to connecting with you!
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled