Speech Therapist | Part-time | Virtual
A great school district in Nevada is looking to immediately hire a Speech Language Pathologist!
Improve communication, language development, articulation, and social communication. Plan, prepare, and deliver individualized services for children with speech and language needs. Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of language, speech and hearing impairments. Meet with parents and advise them of their child’s areas of need and progress of development. Make recommendations for the level and frequency of services as related to the areas of need in the IEP.
- You’ll be working with a multi-disciplinary team
- K-12 caseload
- Must have a Master’s degree
- Ability to apply for Speech Language Pathologist GA license
- Experience working in schools preferred
- Case management experience highly preferred
- You do not need to be bilingual
For more information about this position or other job openings, please apply down below or directly contact Summer Sullivan at 678 710 7691.
Summer Sullivan – Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled