Speech Therapist (Nevada) needed for these Kiddos!
A school in Nevada is looking to hire a compassionate Speech Language Pathologist for next school year (August 2022-June 2023)! They are looking for an SLP to work a full-time remote position.
- Work from Home - completely remote
- General SLP duties (IEPs, Assessments, Report writing, etc.) with a collaborative team approach!
- Caseload 30-40 students
- Grades K-12
- Full time (37-40 hours/week)
- 7.5-8 hours/day
- ASHA Certification
- NV State SLP Licensure
- State licensure for state in which you reside
- You do not need to be Bilingual for this caseload
- Competitive compensation package!
- Healthcare, dental, 401k matching optional
- Access to Bilingual Therapies clinical team and continued education
- Guaranteed hours (direct and indirect)
- Relocation bonus
- Potential stipends for travel may apply
If you have questions about this position or any other positions with Bilingual Therapies, feel free to reach out to Summer Sullivan.
Summer Sullivan (Recruitment Manager)
678 710 7691
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled