Speech Therapist | Louisiana
Bilingual Therapies is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (bilingual or monolingual) for a virtual position in Louisiana.
The main responsibilities for this position are evaluation of children K-12, determining eligibility, writing evaluation reports, communications evaluation results with families, developing IEPs, and connecting parents with resources to support their children's development.
What are we looking for?
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) and Teaching Certification
- Active State license
- Out of state SLPs must be licensed in the state they reside in as well
- Bilingual preferred but not required
What do you need?
- We offer independent contracts for TeleTherapy and Liability Insurance is required
- Personal desktop computer or laptop and high-speed internet
- Basic computer skills
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled