Speech Therapist (K-12 School District Position)
A very supportive school district in Alabama is seeking monolingual and bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists to join their Special Education team to assist with evaluations to determine students' eligibility for Speech Services and meet intervention requirements as per their IEPs via TelePractice.
Bilingual Therapies along with this school district will be providing clinicians the following:
- Clinical assistance and mentorship
- Continuing Education Units
- Digital resources and activities
Who qualifies for this position?
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Currently state license or ability to apply
- Previous school or pediatrics experience preferred
For additional information or immediate consideration, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for other remote or onsite job opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled