Speech Therapist (K-12 School District Position)
A very supportive school district in southwest Connecticut is seeking monolingual and bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists to join their Special Education team to assist with performing evaluations to determine students' eligibility for Speech Services and meet intervention requirements as per their IEPs. Clinical Fellows are also encouraged to apply!
Bilingual Therapies along with this school district will be providing clinicians the following:
- Clinical assistance and mentorship
- Continuing Education Units
- Digital resources and activities
Who qualifies for this position?
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP), CFYs will also be considered
- Currently state license or ability to apply
- Previous school or pediatrics experience preferred
Why work for us?
We provide clinical support and offer benefits to full-time employees that are tailored to meet your needs which can include -- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K Plan, stipends, relocation allowance, reimbursements and more.
If you're interested or want to get more information, feel free to reach me at the contact information below:
Leia Gahol | Recruitment Manager
W: (770) 799-2970
Looking for remote opportunities? Reach out to me as well!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled