Speech Language Pathology - Thorndale, TX
Bilingual Therapies has a Speech-Language Pathologist opening in Thorndale, TX. The SLP will perform various assessments for students in K-12 to determine students' eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Monthly Stipends
- Guaranteed Hours
- Weekly Pay
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled