Speech Language Pathology - California - REMOTE
Bilingual Therapies has a school district in the state of California looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist for Teletherapy services. Interviews will be conducted shortly.
The SLP must meet these Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Caseload: K-12, Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Evaluate and diagnose students suspected of having speech language disorders
- Write comprehensive reports to be presented at IEP meetings
- Interpret and communicate evaluation summaries in written and verbal form
- Serve as a collaborative member of the IEP team
- Provide for individual needs and interests of students with the aid of appropriate and effective daily lesson planning
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
Bilingual Therapies guarantees work hours and compensation for both direct and indirect hours for all clinicians. With multiple Speech Language Pathologists on the BT team, clinicians receive the finest clinical support along with a Virtual Toolkit including intervention and assessment materials to help support them. Moreover, BT provides technical support to educate its clinicians about Teletherapy positions.
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled