Speech Language Pathologist | Tele Practice | Arizona | Full Time
Are you looking for a remote position as a school Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)? At Bilingual Therapies we are looking for someone to fill an SLP position in Arizona. You do not need to be bilingual to apply.
- Full time (1099 contractor)
- 100% remote
- Opportunity for professional development
- You will have access to clinical and technical support
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA certified
- Active Arizona state license
- 2 years of experience in a school or pediatric setting
- Must have or acquire liability insurance
- Ability to obtain access to reliable internet service/ computer/ microphone/ web cam
If you possess these requirements send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Arizona, SLP Application”. I will reach out to you ASAP to gather more details and set up an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled