Speech Language Pathologist ( SLP ) - Opening | Arkansas
Bilingual Therapies has an opening for a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide teletherapy services in Arkansas. In this role we are asking our SLPs to work from home and work a caseload of K - 12th.
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- No money spent on gas
- Never have to worry about traffic
- Reduces the hassle of school environment
Interviewing for this position is ongoing and they are looking for enthusiastic clinicians with these qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Monolingual or Bilingual
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- From 2021 - 2022 School Year
- Caseload: K-12th
This is a sought after position from many qualified clinicians and will be interviewing immediately. For more information, please contact me using the contact information below. I will be looking forward to answering any questions you may have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled